Thursday, February 5, 2009

Taxes, Nuggets, and ABC

First off, let me extend thank-you to my friend Patti for giving me the Celine Dion concert tickets that I went to last night!  It was an awesome concert and I had no idea how much I really liked Celine's songs until I found myself clapping and singing along with all the crazies.  

Tonight I believe it's time to do those dreaded taxes.  I am thinking I should get at least a little something back from the good old government.  I also want to look into e-file, I think my refund will be quicker that way.  So while I sit here eating my Tyson chicken nuggets (that are way too salty for some reason) I shall get started on the taxes.  Thank goodness for the DVR though because all the good shows on ABC (Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice) are on tonight AND it's the big Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice cross over episode "we've all been waiting for." 

Oh I'm bringing you a very special Kidz Korner today.  I went thru a lot of work to get this on here, so I hope you get a kick out of it.   








This is one of my speech kids that wanted to sing us a song in therapy!  

TWINKLE, TWINKLE LITTLE STAR (click title for link)

No comments:

Post a Comment