Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tokyo Subway - IT'S FINISHED!

I've been burning the midnight oil the over this holiday break trying to get a bunch of quilts done and I am proud to say I have finished 3!  The Tokyo Subway Quilt top is now completed!  I'm VERY pleased with how this turned out and the ease of the instructions from Oh, Fransson! really helped make this an awesome project! I'd recommend this quilt to anyone trying to use up some of their scrap fabric, it's a great stash buster! I've decided to back it in Kona White, bind it with either Kona Coal or Black (or any other suggestions?), and have it stippled all over! I cannot wait to drop this one off at Melear's, those gals always do such a nice job stitching on my quilts. Ah, back to the grind tomorrow - work, work, work! 

Block 16 (Can you see the fun green watermelon?)

Block 17

Block 18

Block 19

Block 20

Rows 1-4 (Blocks 1-20)

Block 21 (A fabric newspaper clipping piece!)

Block 22

Block 23

Block 24 (Come sail away with me!)

Block 25 (Ahhh, the last one!)

Rows 1-5 (Blocks 1-25)
COMPLETED QUILT!

No comments:

Post a Comment