Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving or "Happy Eat Yourself Sick Day" (as my text from a friend said this morning!)  I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their family and friends, I know I did! I had a good time last night with some old friends, and a good meal today with family - all in all a great way to start my holiday break!  I was even able to squeeze a little sewing into this evening while all the food settled!

Here is the update on the Tokyo Quilt, finished Row 2, but ran into a little hiccup - I somehow (in my turkey daze) started with the right light blue line colors in Block 8, but switched them into dark blue.  Luckily, I caught the mistake and was able to fix it pretty easily. I also finished all the dark green line patches and will get to start the light green color line in the next rows.

Block 6

Block 7

Block 8 - with mistake - put in dark blue line instead of light blue!
Fixed Block 8!

Block 9

Block 10


Row 1 & 2 (Blocks 1-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment