I've been tagged!!! Carla over at Creatin' In The Sticks has become my newest follower and has tagged me for a fun, little blogging game!
Here are the rules:
- every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves
- the person who tagged you asked 11 questions, answer those questions
- ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you're going to tag (the people you tag should have less that 200 followers)
- mention the blog that tagged you, but don't tag them back.
11 Things About Me:
1) I'm a speech-language pathologist for K-5 kiddos. I love my job and the kids that I help!
2) I've competed in agility and obedience with my English Springer Spaniels.
3) I've played at the White House Easter Egg Roll with my high school jazz band back in 1998. It was such a fun experience, except for the flying in an airplane part - not a fan of flying.
4) I love musical theater. I enjoy going to the Fox Theatre in St. Louis, MO and seeing a show every once and awhile.
5) I like to cook and try out new recipes - especially from Pinterest!
6) I love to have friends over for game nights - Cranium is one of my favs! I'm also loving Song Pop!
7) I'm an impulse fabric buyer! New or vintage - I must have it!
8) I fancy myself an amatuer photographer. I love to take outdoor nature photos and pics of my pups!
9) I don't know what I'd do without my DVR, Hulu and Netflix! I'm a t.v./movie junkie!
10) I've only been sewing since 2009. I learned to sew in a one night marathon sewing 101 session with my friend Patti. It boggled my mind at first, but finally it all sank in!
11) I've been to the Paducah, KY quilt show in 2010 and would love to go back again soon!
11 Questions I Got Asked:
1) How many pets do you have? I have 1 Border Collie (Roxie), 2 English Springer Spaniels (Gabby & Tally), and 1 cat (Scooter)
2) What is your favorite city to visit? Chicago! Lots of friends live there and I like to go shopping on the Magnificent Mile!
3) What kind of music do you listen to? mostly Top 40 and Broadway muscials.
4) What is your favorite place to link up? Facebook
5) What crafting project would you tackle if time and money was no issue? Learning how to long-arm quilt.
6) What machine or toy would you buy for your craft if money was not a concern? A Gammill Vision 30-12 with all the perks!
7) What is your favorite TV show? Mad Men
8) What was your best flea market or bargain find? $1.00 denim - over 15 yards for 1 buck!!! My lucky day!
9) What is your favorite season? Fall - I love a good bonfire and eating S'Mores!
10) Do you like to garden? Yes, but not as much as my mother does!
11) What inspired you to start blogging? It was a creative outlet to share what I've been working on with other crafters and my friends.
11 Questions For My Tagged Fellow Bloggers:
1) What's your favorite sewing notion?
2) What's your favorite quilt shop?
3) Where did you go on your last vacation?
4) What's your favorite meal to make for guests?
5) Do you subscribe to any quilting or sewing magazines?
6) Have you ever been on a shop hop?
7) Toliet paper roll over or under?
8) How long have you been sewing/quilting?
9) What's your best sewing tip?
10) Where is the farthest you've ever traveled?
11) Do you collect anything?
Tag! You're Now It - Blogs I've Tagged To Join The Fun:
2) Little Bunny Quilts
3) Tied Up In Ribbon
4) Live. Love. Create.
5) The Quilt Yarn
6) Retired To Quilt
7) Gigi's Room
8) Happy Fabric
9) Kelsey Sews
10) A Farm Wife's Journal
11) Capitola Quilter
This is going to be such a fun way to find new blogs and fellow crafters! I'm looking forward to reading everyone's responses!! Hope you have fun and thanks for participating!