Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back to Blogging

Here is the first in many posts to get caught up from the last few months!

My new Juki!!
I absolutely LOVE my new sewing machine.  It's a Juki f600 and I highly recommend it to anyone who is in the market.  Perfect stitches everytime, lots of fun stitches to play with, and a very fast and easy bobbin wind and load system!   It's great and I'm so glad I purchase it.  It has made sewing soooo much easier!

Here are the latest quilts:
Purple Majesty
Based on the Swoon pattern from Thimble Bloosoms.
I added flying geese and diamonds to jazz up the sashings.
I also had 4 extra blocks left over that I'm making into wall hanging/table toppers.
Topsy Turvy

Silver Lake

Hangin' With My Gnomies
Boing! Boing! Boing!
A commissioned piece for a friends new baby.

Around the Block (front)
Based on the Seeing Squares pattern from Empty Bobbin.
Seeing Squares (pieced back)
Autumn Splendor

Peach Parfait

La Vie Boheme
A commissioned piece for a friend.
Citrus Wave
Based on the New Wave quilt pattern from Oh, Fransson!
Seaside Escapade
Based on this picture I saw on Moose on the Porch Quilts.
I can't resist Kona Tangerine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment