Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beverly Heels & Some Like It Hot

I've got 2 tops ready for quilting!  The Beverly Heels quilt is made from Moda's Objects of Desire and is 70x79 inches.  This was such a fun quilt to make during the dreary April weather here. With all it's lovely spring colors, it was a definate pick me up!  I also made two little throw pillows to go along with it!









Also, I finally got the top to my Some Like It Hot quilt completed!  It's seems like it has taken forever to make this one with all it's cutting and re-cutting, but it was worth it!  It's a Crazy Disappearing 4 Patch Pattern, using 30 different red fabrics from my stash.  It measures 98x98 and is a real eye-boggler!










2 comments:

baukje said...

This red quilt is stunning!!!!!!!

Kristine said...

Great quilt, i think i might have to add this to my to do list! Great job!!

Post a Comment